Wheel alignment is adjusting the angles of the wheels so that they are perpendicular to the ground and parallel to each other. Ensuring that your vehicle wheels are properly aligned extends the life of the tires as well as provide a smoother and safer ride.
Why its necessary to have your wheels aligned
Wheels out of alignment can cause difficulty in handling of the vehicle. Wheels can become misaligned after a car crash or hitting obstructions like potholes, curbs etc. Properly aligned wheels lead to fuel economy, prevents uneven wear & tear so your tires will last longer which means you SAVE hundreds in maintenance costs.
Wheel Alignment Services
- Suspension components inspection
- Steering components inspection
- Tire condition inspection
- Alignment angles measurement
- Alignment angles adjustment
- Steering angle sensor reset